Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why am I here?

Well, it's the new year. I'm going to be 35 this year (I have to check the math each time I say that). I quit a major hobby a few years ago and haven't yet found a new one. I read a lot, and want to think more about what I read and how it all fits together. I want to learn, but I don't want to spend money on classes (lord knows I've done enough of that). I want to write, because I've always thought of myself as a writer, and if everyone else with a nickel and a notion of something-or-other gets to publish a book, why shouldn't I? So all this together made me think a blog was the way to get going on all these goals. I'll start small, maybe just links and summaries of things I've read, along with my reactions, and hope that my creative juices get flowing from there. Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment